Pancreatic Cancer is usually diagnosed after the Tumours are too advanced to be treated.
- It is the 5th most common cause of cancer in the UK, causing 5% of all cancer deaths each year
- Pancreatic Cancer has the lowest survival rate of all cancers – just 3% of those diagnosed in the UK survive for 5 years
- The survival rate for Pancreatic Cancer has not improved in the past 40 years. It is the only cancer that has not seen any improvement in this time.
- Pancreatic Cancer is caused by the abnormal and uncontrolled growth of cells in the pancreas
- Pancreatic Cancer is known as the “silent killer” because the symptoms are not easily detectable at an early stage.
Common Symptoms can include:
- Discomfort in the abdomen or back
- Jaundice (skin and/or eyes may appear yellow, urine may be darker, due to bile duct obstruction)
- Significant, unexplained weight loss
- Bowel changes
- Fever or shivering
- Blood clots
- How do i get bactrim
- Buy promethazine dm syrup
- Can i buy prozac online
- Buy nexium cheap
- How to get pentasa without a doctor
- Buy vibramycin online cheap
- How to get levitra for free
- Low cost albenza
- Nexavar bayer price
- Where to get tamiflu
Please note: These symptoms may not necessarily be as a result of Pancreatic Cancer, however if you have any concerns, speak to your GP as soon as possible.
We have supported PCUK over these past years in a number of ways; promoting awareness of this disease is a priority for us, by our work with this charity and otherwise.